Thursday, November 26, 2009

Good Friend

This is my good friend Lindy and her family. Lindy is a fellow photographer, check out her AMAZING work here. We did a trade of sorts, she took my family photos and I took her family's pics - well worth the trade! Hope you are as happy with yours as I am with mine LJP. I thoroughly enjoy working with you, you have amazing talent!

Check out her baby's eyes - you could just swim in them they are so deep and gorgeous!

Photobucket

"So big!!"

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

"When you come to the edge of all the light you know, and are about to step off into the darkness of the unknown, FAITH is knowing one of two things will happen; there will be something solid to stand on or you will be taught how to fly." - Patrick Overter

"You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." - Christopher Robin