Monday, November 23, 2009

Growing Boy

Wow I'm behind on blogging, and this is absolutely the last sweet boy I should be slacking on!! This session was in OCTOBER!!
~
You may remember sweet Aidan, he's two years old now! I've been photographing Aidan since he was 4 months old and his mama trustingly allowed him to be my first newborn model. Some of you have heard this story before, but for me it's one worth telling again, I feel so lucky to have been a part of Aidan's life. Aidan is truly the happiest toddler I have EVER seen in my life, he just radiates joy, his whole face smiles, and it's all contagious. And he runs, runs, runs.... during the session he didn't stick around long, he had another agenda! The first image posted, below, really sums up the experience of the whole hour - but I think he had fun! Just looking at the images from the session make me smile :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

"When you come to the edge of all the light you know, and are about to step off into the darkness of the unknown, FAITH is knowing one of two things will happen; there will be something solid to stand on or you will be taught how to fly." - Patrick Overter

"You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." - Christopher Robin