Monday, November 23, 2009

Happy Birthday Baby!

Are they still babies when they turn the Big One or are they a toddler now? Well if you ask moms that question one year olds are undeniably babies. This sweet smiley boy was so friendly! When I arrived to the session I bent down on my knees to say hello and he walked right over to me, didn't even bat an eye at this stranger who was carrying this big large clunky black thing that made noises every so often. He walked to me in his I'm-just-learning-to-walk way, leaned on my knees and reached up to my face. I was hooked. Who wouldn't be?!?
~
And oh my favorite - CAKE SMASH SESSIONS!!! That and a bare baby's butt and you've got the makings of images that even the grumpiest geezer can't help but smile. Look at those cheeks!! Both sets of them!!

Happy first birthday Jakson!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

"When you come to the edge of all the light you know, and are about to step off into the darkness of the unknown, FAITH is knowing one of two things will happen; there will be something solid to stand on or you will be taught how to fly." - Patrick Overter

"You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." - Christopher Robin