Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Another Steim Family

Ok I'm not the first, as much as I like to think I am in all things :) There IS another Steim family out there, in fact several of them! This is my husband's brother and his family, The Other Steim Family - OK THEY were first :) Their kids have grown up so much! I still remember the day Ryan was born, their firstborn, when my husband and I were just dating. Look at that boy, my GOODNESS is he handsome! I am so in love with his hair, LOVE IT! He had such a cool smile (or non-smile) - awesome. And Megan is the second child, what a beautiful old soul, she seems so maternal. Look at her face and her eyes, she seems much older than her years. Briann is the third child, and what an attitude! I love how she posed for every picture, she knew exactly how she wanted to look each time. Alayna, the youngest, was not so interested in our session. It took awhile for her to warm up and I'm not sure she was really ever that comfortable with me, though she was certainly comfortable with her sibs. My favorite part of any family sessions are towards the end when I encourage folks to let loose - and this session was no exception. The leaf fight was AWESOME! They came back to my home after the session and after they were gone I found leaves all over my house, especially the bathroom. Thanks for being so flexible Steim Family! It was a totally fun session and great to spend time with you, as always.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

"When you come to the edge of all the light you know, and are about to step off into the darkness of the unknown, FAITH is knowing one of two things will happen; there will be something solid to stand on or you will be taught how to fly." - Patrick Overter

"You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." - Christopher Robin