Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Sara

Remove Formatting from selection


This is my absolutely stunning niece Sara (taken this month at my dad's acreage). She's been so gracious to allow me to take pictures of her twice over the last few months. She stands patiently and waits while I try to figure out camera settings, exposure, white balance, etc. One of the amazing things about taking pictures of her is that not only is she a natural beauty, her natural poses and expressions are breathtaking. She has been soooo much fun to shoot and I look forward to more sessions with her, assuming she's willing. Thank you Sara!

No comments:

"When you come to the edge of all the light you know, and are about to step off into the darkness of the unknown, FAITH is knowing one of two things will happen; there will be something solid to stand on or you will be taught how to fly." - Patrick Overter

"You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." - Christopher Robin