Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Photo updates






Here are some more recent pictures of Claire (above) and Rachel (below), both taken this month. These are two of my favorites from all the shots I've taken over the last few months. I think I love them because they show the girls in quiet innocent states, like I don't see so much any more. Their beauty overwhelms me every day. Ya know, you can process an image to make someone have smoother skin, but I just can't do that to these two; baby skin is beautiful the way it is!

No comments:

"When you come to the edge of all the light you know, and are about to step off into the darkness of the unknown, FAITH is knowing one of two things will happen; there will be something solid to stand on or you will be taught how to fly." - Patrick Overter

"You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." - Christopher Robin