Monday, February 18, 2008

My Girls!




It's only fitting that my first post should be my two sweet angels, Claire who will be 3 years old in April and Rachel who will be 7 years old in May. It's also fitting to post this picture as it was taken Jume 2007, before my photography studies.

.


This is one of my favorite pictures of the girls for a few reasons: #1 The Pink. The girls are crazy about Pink, so much so it deserves to be capitalized. And mentioned again. Pink. This Valentine's Day I bought Rachel the book titled "Pinkalicious" and it's perfect for both of them. Makes me want to make pink cupcakes (hint - read the book). The # 2 reason I love this picture is it exemplifies their relationship. Rachel the ever loving ever caring big sister really truley always looking out for her little sis. Claire in awe of her big sister always under Rachel's protective arms. It's a beautiful thing to behold and I'm so lucky to be a part of it.


.

No comments:

"When you come to the edge of all the light you know, and are about to step off into the darkness of the unknown, FAITH is knowing one of two things will happen; there will be something solid to stand on or you will be taught how to fly." - Patrick Overter

"You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." - Christopher Robin