Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Post Processing

Along with learning my camera, composition (that darn Rule of Thirds!!), and lighting, I'm learning all I can about post processing (pp) pictures using Adobe Photoshop CS3. I've got Scott Kelby's book, which is very helpful, and have been perusing online tutorials, preferably video tutorials. So over time hopefully you'll see improvements in post processing.

Ugh. So much to learn... and being the perfectionist that I am I want to know it all RIGHT NOW.

No comments:

"When you come to the edge of all the light you know, and are about to step off into the darkness of the unknown, FAITH is knowing one of two things will happen; there will be something solid to stand on or you will be taught how to fly." - Patrick Overter

"You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." - Christopher Robin