Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Waukee High School Senior

I don't know if I'm just old or what but these seniors are awesome and sweet! Do you suppose it's because I'm 20 years older than they are, and that they think of me as "Ma'am"?!?! Oh dear. Nevertheless another senior who seems to have it all, good looks, great personality, and a good head on his shoulders. I was thrilled that his mom wanted to have our session downtown, C rocked it! Thanks C & C, I had a blast!

My favorite image of the session: Photobucket

Photobucket

Look at that smile!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

C has a great serious face, too :)
Photobucket

Loved this part of our session, smelly gear and all :)
Photobucket

No comments:

"When you come to the edge of all the light you know, and are about to step off into the darkness of the unknown, FAITH is knowing one of two things will happen; there will be something solid to stand on or you will be taught how to fly." - Patrick Overter

"You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." - Christopher Robin