Friday, September 11, 2009

lunch companion

Claire and I ate lunch on the back porch today and noticed some friends joining us, this one being the largest - AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Of course I had to keep my cool in front of my 4 year old, so instead I got my camera and started shooting. Don't be too impressed with the close up - I put the lens to it's full zoom, held my arm out at arm's length, spotted the spider through my then tiny viewfinder and pressed the shutter. Can you believe the hair on that thing?!?!

Photobucket

No comments:

"When you come to the edge of all the light you know, and are about to step off into the darkness of the unknown, FAITH is knowing one of two things will happen; there will be something solid to stand on or you will be taught how to fly." - Patrick Overter

"You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." - Christopher Robin