Monday, September 7, 2009

Totally fun senior session!!

This is my sweet and absolutely stunning neighbor, A. A and her family moved in next door to my family early this year and what a blessing it has been!!! A watches my two little ones now and then (I'd trust her with them ANY time), my two girls and A's little sisters have become BFFs, and now I get to hang out with T; we sit in our camping chairs and chat about a whole lot of nothing while the little girls make memories around us.

A's daddy knows he better watch out for her...she's really got it goin on :) Another senior with beauty and brains; she'll be graduating from high school early in December. A was soooo much fun during this session, she was up for just about anything which is awesome for a photographer like me. My favorite images are the silly ones, she has such a great smile and a great laugh! There were so many images to choose from, it was hard to narrow them down. Good luck with the rest of your senior year, A, and have fun (but not too much or your Dad will come after you :)


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

"When you come to the edge of all the light you know, and are about to step off into the darkness of the unknown, FAITH is knowing one of two things will happen; there will be something solid to stand on or you will be taught how to fly." - Patrick Overter

"You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." - Christopher Robin