Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Mason and Laney



This is Mason and his sister Laney. Mason and Rachel "met" in the infant room of our their first daycare when Rachel was 6 months old and Mason a tiny 12 weeks. Mason's mama and I have been friends ever since, and I'm so grateful to her! Not only has she been a steadfast friend over the years but our kids have gotten closer over time. Laney and Claire play together quite often and have become good buddies. They are always looking out for each other.
.
Thank you to Mason and Laney's mama for letting me take endless pictures of her precious babies, especially Laney - Laney's too little to really care that I've always got a camera in her face. Unfortunately since I'm still pretty green I've had to toss many of them, but I've got a few keepers.
.
Mason and Laney, I'm looking forward to more photo ops! Unfortunately it looks like Mason has Rachel's Photography Syndrome, he hides when I point the lens at him. Chocolate, Mason??

No comments:

"When you come to the edge of all the light you know, and are about to step off into the darkness of the unknown, FAITH is knowing one of two things will happen; there will be something solid to stand on or you will be taught how to fly." - Patrick Overter

"You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." - Christopher Robin