Friday, March 21, 2008

B&W




Messing with B&W a bit. I tried a few versions on this and I'm sure I'll have more after I get more practice under my belt.

.


This was from today while having a "beach" shoot - I nailed a white sheet to the wall, got out our bright pink inner tube, and the girls put on swim suits. Claire being Claire went bananas over the inner tube and of COURSE wanted to change her clothes (usually she changes into 3 pairs of PJs throughout the day). Rachel lasted maybe 10 minutes and then her bathing suit got "itchy". She's getting great at coming up for excuses for not posing. :)

No comments:

"When you come to the edge of all the light you know, and are about to step off into the darkness of the unknown, FAITH is knowing one of two things will happen; there will be something solid to stand on or you will be taught how to fly." - Patrick Overter

"You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." - Christopher Robin