Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Couldn't stop myself!

These two adorable kids were amazing! Sweet baby M was so patient and so great to work with. And look at that sweet face!! Big brother T was so charismatic as well, the mohawk fit his personality perfectly, I was thrilled to see the "do" when he was getting out of the car; I immediately knew the session would be fun. I hope to see these kids grow up, I can tell the fun won't stop here :) Thanks for looking!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

"When you come to the edge of all the light you know, and are about to step off into the darkness of the unknown, FAITH is knowing one of two things will happen; there will be something solid to stand on or you will be taught how to fly." - Patrick Overter

"You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." - Christopher Robin