Saturday, May 23, 2009

Session with my girls

I have more trouble photographing my girls than anyone I've ever photographed... they are SO sick of me and my bribes have all run out :) I put them in "fancy" dresses (recognize Rachel's first communion dress?), took them to one of my favorite locations, and bribed them with a HUGE sucker at the end of the session. Rachel did OK, but Claire was all over town, I don't think she sat for 30 seconds straight. When I tried to get the two of them to sit Claire proceeded to tackle Rachel who was trying so hard to sit quiet and smile for mom. I hoped to get some cute images with the huge suckers but I think they had those things to their open mouths the entire time they held them between their grubby fingers. Oh well, at least I got a few :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

"When you come to the edge of all the light you know, and are about to step off into the darkness of the unknown, FAITH is knowing one of two things will happen; there will be something solid to stand on or you will be taught how to fly." - Patrick Overter

"You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." - Christopher Robin