Friday, April 17, 2009

Maternity


















Hello everyone! It's been awhile since my last post but I'm here!! This is one of my lovely former co-workers and her sweet husband. They were my first couples maternity session and we had a great time! It was so easy and comfortable working with them even during some intimate posing. She's got such warmth and confidence, and look at those incredible eyes! I kept wanting to get in close and take close up shots of her face she was so compelling. His adoration for her was apparent from the beginning the way he gazed at her during her individual shots. During the couples portion it was clear to me how in love they are; what a warm sweet couple :) Thanks for allowing me to photograph your memories. And congrats on your new baby!




No comments:

"When you come to the edge of all the light you know, and are about to step off into the darkness of the unknown, FAITH is knowing one of two things will happen; there will be something solid to stand on or you will be taught how to fly." - Patrick Overter

"You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." - Christopher Robin