Sunday, November 2, 2008

Andrea







This little sweet thing is very dear to me, even though I've spent very little time with her. Her grandparents are my neighbors and are the best neighbors one could ask for! You know the kind - snowblowing my driveway before I can get out there, shoveling rock for my landscaping, and even buying Christmas presents for my 2 girls every year. So because I adore them I adore this sweet little girl. Oh, and another thing - C & P's grown kids are always coming home to visit - how cool is that!?! I truly think that's a tribute to the kind of parents they are. I hope my kids love me as much when they are grown!
Anyways this little Andrea was long awaited by her doting grandparents. I remember following Mama's pregnancy through them. And oh is Mama a good one, just look at the two of them together. They are in love; it's wonderful to view a love like that.
I can't wait to watch you grow, Andrea. Keep up that stubborn streak, girl (she wanted NOTHING to do with the camera) - it will do you good some day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Denise- You did such a wonderful job with Andrea, even as stubborn as she is:) You truly captured her just as she is and we will have these to cherish forever! You do an awesome job!
Thanks again.
Andrea, Pat and Tiffany

"When you come to the edge of all the light you know, and are about to step off into the darkness of the unknown, FAITH is knowing one of two things will happen; there will be something solid to stand on or you will be taught how to fly." - Patrick Overter

"You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." - Christopher Robin