Friday, August 29, 2008

My Heart...



Have you ever heard that saying "Having a child is like your heart walking around outside your body."? (or something like that). Boy do I feel that way, especially today. This is my sweet baby girl (actually oldest - but always my baby). She's seven years old and I STILL get sad when I drop her off at school. I miss her, especially today. I'm not sure why, but I do. Every day Claire and I drive away from school in the morning and say "I miss Rachel". And we do. We just do.
.
I love you sweet girl.

No comments:

"When you come to the edge of all the light you know, and are about to step off into the darkness of the unknown, FAITH is knowing one of two things will happen; there will be something solid to stand on or you will be taught how to fly." - Patrick Overter

"You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." - Christopher Robin