Wednesday, June 25, 2008


I'm kind of speechless, I'm sort of in awe. I have a logo. It seems so surreal.
.
You know, I always knew I wanted to be a mama, and my dream came true, two times over. I'm twice blessed for these angels on earth. Then I wanted to stay at home with my kids, more than anything. I was granted this incredible wish last year and I thank my husband for making this possible. If I only had a year at home with them then I would make the best of it, and we did.
.
At 37 years old I discovered another "dream". I didn't know I wanted to be a photographer, too, until last year. I just didn't know.
.
And it wasn't until today that it all seems real, when my logo was created. Thank you to the wonderful and patient Tara Staton Designs for creating something that feels so authentically me. And thank you to the two wonderful friends who tried to help me first, who tried to create something from nothing because I had no idea how to express myself in that way.
.
I sorta wanna cry, is that weird?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

COOL! congratulations!

"When you come to the edge of all the light you know, and are about to step off into the darkness of the unknown, FAITH is knowing one of two things will happen; there will be something solid to stand on or you will be taught how to fly." - Patrick Overter

"You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." - Christopher Robin