Sunday, May 4, 2008

Happy Birthday Claire!






My sweet baby and I went to the park today for 3 year pictures! OK - it was a dual purpose trip, both for her pictures and so I could practice finding that "open shade" and getting that sunlight twinkling in her eyes (called "catchlights" with us cool dude photographers :). She's such a stinker to photograph, couldn't even get much today with bribing. I told her she'd get a lollipop if she'd pose and as we got in the car I told her she could have a small one... I think the meaning of that was lost on her.

No comments:

"When you come to the edge of all the light you know, and are about to step off into the darkness of the unknown, FAITH is knowing one of two things will happen; there will be something solid to stand on or you will be taught how to fly." - Patrick Overter

"You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." - Christopher Robin