Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I'm TWO years old going on 13...




This is Claire and I's dear sweet friend Laney. She had a birthday recently and I got to take her two year old pictures!! Laney has been the subject of my camera many times; she has been so patient!
.
Today was just Laney, Mommy, and me at the Botanical Center. Laney was all dressed up and ready to party in her beautiful orange party dress, pink toe nails, and Dora sandals that lit up when she walked. I LOVE her pigtails; they are so characteristic of her personality. Laney did some posing and some dancing, she was a great model! Laney found Nemo in the pond and said the shark was there, too. However, she never was convinced of the (nonexistent) ladybug on my shoulder in a ruse to get her to look my way. I need to think of a different shtick. :)
.
Thanks for allowing me to take your pictures again Laney, you are beautiful!

No comments:

"When you come to the edge of all the light you know, and are about to step off into the darkness of the unknown, FAITH is knowing one of two things will happen; there will be something solid to stand on or you will be taught how to fly." - Patrick Overter

"You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." - Christopher Robin